Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governorate begins implementing paving projects in five administrative units

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Governorate begins implementing paving projects in five administrative units Empty Baghdad Governorate begins implementing paving projects in five administrative units

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Aug 2024, 5:11 am

Baghdad Governorate begins implementing paving projects in five administrative units

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Baghdad Governorate began implementing cladding projects in five administrative units today, Wednesday.
    The Government Media and Communications Department stated in a statement received by "Al-Eqtisad News" that "the staff of Baghdad Governorate, according to the directives of Baghdad Governor Abdul Muttalib Al-Alawi and under the supervision of the Municipal Affairs Department, began implementing a large campaign to cover a number of areas."
    He added that "the expansion included the Nahrawan intersection road to the entrance to the (9) Nissan area with a width of (9) meters on both sides and paving several roads in the Madain district, especially the villages of (Shakha 9, Muhammad Al-Wasmi and Muhammad Al-Hindi, in addition to the Madain cemetery road and paving the Indian company area within the Al-Shaab district." 
    The statement indicated that "the service effort continues to pave several areas within Al-Zawraa district and pave various villages in Al-Tarmia district."

35 views
    Added 2024/08/07 - 12:28 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:50 pm