Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission completes the supplementary draw for the Kurdistan Parliament elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission completes the supplementary draw for the Kurdistan Parliament elections Empty The Commission completes the supplementary draw for the Kurdistan Parliament elections

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2024, 4:43 am

The Commission completes the supplementary draw for the Kurdistan Parliament elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Erbil
    Today, Saturday (August 10, 2024), the supplementary draw for the process of granting numbers to candidates, parties, alliances and components to participate in the 2024 Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections was held in Erbil Governorate.
    Baghdad Today correspondent said that the draw mechanism was conducted according to the procedures approved by the Commission Council, after the Federal Court’s decision to return some quota seats and the participation of new parties, alliances and candidates in the general draw.
    He stressed that the first draw, which took place earlier, witnessed the complete withdrawal of one of them, while 3 candidates were transferred from the general seats to the component seats, so these four numbers were included in the new seats in the supplementary draw.
    He explained that the draw resulted  in the following:
     Kurdistan Islamic Movement 198 
     Kurdistan Democratic Party 190 
     The initial draw resulted in the following:
     Patriotic Union of Kurdistan 129
     National Alliance 162
     Kurdistan Region Alliance 133 
     koran movement 114
     Islamic Union 148
     Justice Group 147
     New Generation 157
     Popular Front 169