Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Iraq has recorded 20,000 Turkish attacks on its territory since 1991

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Iraq has recorded 20,000 Turkish attacks on its territory since 1991 Empty MP: Iraq has recorded 20,000 Turkish attacks on its territory since 1991

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Aug 2024, 5:06 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP: Iraq has recorded 20,000 Turkish attacks on its territory since 1991[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, MP Ali Al-Bandawi, called on the Supreme Security Committee to address the repercussions of the Turkish incursion into the Kurdistan Region and find solutions.
    Al-Bandawi said, “The priorities of the Supreme Security Committee are to discuss Turkey’s violation of Iraqi sovereignty, and it is very important to agree on a final formula to stop these violations.”
    Al-Bandawi explained that “Iraq has so far recorded more than 20,000 Turkish attacks on Iraqi territory since 1991,” noting that “the protest memoranda that are being raised are in vain.”
    Al-Bandawi stressed “the need to resolve the differences between the central government and Turkey and to involve the Kurdistan Regional Government, considering that the regional government is in areas where the Turkish opposition is taking shelter.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 10:18 pm