Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

'Important' call from trade on rising food prices: Take action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

'Important' call from trade on rising food prices: Take action Empty 'Important' call from trade on rising food prices: Take action

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Aug 2024, 6:54 am

'Important' call from trade on rising food prices: Take action

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Muhammad Hanoun, said that the ministry’s supervisory agencies are working to monitor local markets in coordination and cooperation with the economic crime combat teams and the National Security Agency.
    Hanoun said, "The deployed teams are continuously monitoring the prices of food items in the local markets in Baghdad and the governorates."
    He added, "The ministry deals with any increase in food prices legally through legal procedures, and on the other hand, it pumps large quantities of food within the food basket project and the social care project."
    He called on "citizens to report any increase in food prices through the hotline of the Commercial and Financial Control Department or through social media sites."

132 views
    Added 2024/08/14 - 9:19 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 10:28 pm