Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil is the most prominent.. Food prices are rising again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil is the most prominent.. Food prices are rising again Empty Oil is the most prominent.. Food prices are rising again

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 4:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Oil is the most prominent.. Food prices are rising again[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Nafeh Al-Naji

In an equation controlled by some crisis traders, and with the first bursts of bullets that erupted between Russia and Ukraine, the prices of some foodstuffs in Iraq jumped, and importers competed to raise the prices of those materials despite the fact that the stores were full of them, especially the prices of edible oil imported by Iraq by more than one-fifth. Eighty percent.
    Economic analyst Majed Abdel Hamid said: “The price of a carton of cooking oil has reached more than 47 thousand dinars, despite the multiplicity of origins, and the amount may be increased if Ukraine stops producing oil and runs out of oil.
     markets.”
    He added, "As for the Ukrainian products, in which oil and some types of grain are major components, they may have an impact on the supply and demand market, because this country is one of the largest global producers of these food products."
    He pointed out that "wide sectors of the war in Ukraine were affected, including the Zir factories in Turkey and the Iraqi Al-Ittihad Group, which depend on raw sunflower oil imported in large quantities from Ukraine, for the packaging and production of edible oil."
    Citizens criticized cases of lack of control of the local market and the lack of effective control over the actions of wholesalers and importers who control prices absolutely, as they put it.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:58 am