Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing "exciting backstage" details about the gas pipeline explosion in the Central Oil Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing "exciting backstage" details about the gas pipeline explosion in the Central Oil Company Empty Revealing "exciting backstage" details about the gas pipeline explosion in the Central Oil Company

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2024, 4:28 am

[size=35][size=35]Revealing "exciting backstage" details about the gas pipeline explosion in the Central Oil Company[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-14 | 15:44
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Alaa Al-Haidari, revealed on Wednesday "exciting backstage" details regarding the explosion of the gas pipeline in the Central Oil Company, considering that the company's general manager wanted to record a "fictitious achievement" before the Ministry of Oil.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Haidari said during his interview with the “After Investigation” program broadcast by Al-Sumaria TV, “The oil and gas file in Iraq needs competent people to manage it. In the Middle Oil Company and the company’s management, we recorded observations on it when the company’s general manager received it recently, and we addressed the Prime Minister with an official letter, and a letter was referred to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.”

He added, "Managing oil companies requires experience, and the choice to manage the company is not successful," stressing, "We do not have a personal target, but rather to preserve the company's work, and we are working to exempt him."

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 1:42 am