Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghaith Al-Tamimi banned from appearing in the media on charges of incitement and supporting Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghaith Al-Tamimi banned from appearing in the media on charges of incitement and supporting Israel Empty Ghaith Al-Tamimi banned from appearing in the media on charges of incitement and supporting Israel

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2024, 4:30 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Ghaith Al-Tamimi banned from appearing in the media on charges of incitement and supporting Israel[/size]

[size=45]The Communications and Media Commission decided to ban the person called (Ghaith Al-Tamimi) from appearing in various media outlets for a period of 3 months “for violating the rules of media conduct and promoting and supporting the Zionist entity.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to the circular of the Commission to all media institutions, “Based on the powers granted to us to regulate the media, communications and information technology sectors in the Republic of Iraq under Order (65) of 2004 in force, and in view of what has been monitored in the media outlets regarding (Ghaith Abdul Jabbar Abdullah Al-Tamimi) presenting content in the media outlets that violates the regulations of media broadcasting rules, specifically the following articles:[/size]
    [size=45]Chapter Two / Article (1) Prohibition of incitement to violence and hatred.[/size]
    [size=45]Chapter Two / Article (4): Accuracy, integrity and transparency in the transfer of information.[/size]
    [size=45]- His violation of the Law Criminalizing Normalization with the Zionist Entity No. (1) of 2022, by promoting the Zionist entity and supporting and encouraging its policies and actions.[/size]
    [size=45]In light of this, the Communications and Media Commission decided to “prevent (Al-Tamimi) from appearing or hosting on satellite channels for a period of three months only from the date of issuing its book, and the media outlets will bear all legal consequences arising in the event of hosting.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:42 am