Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the US withdrawal schedule from Iraq begin? The Pentagon refutes the story

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the US withdrawal schedule from Iraq begin? The Pentagon refutes the story Empty Will the US withdrawal schedule from Iraq begin? The Pentagon refutes the story

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2024, 4:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Will the US withdrawal schedule from Iraq begin? The Pentagon refutes the story[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-07 | 03:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - International
    After Reuters published, quoting informed sources, an understanding between Washington and Baghdad regarding a plan to withdraw US-led coalition forces from Iraqi territory, observers of Iraqi affairs stated that the Pentagon made statements contrary to this agreement.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

According to Reuters, "the plan includes the withdrawal of hundreds of coalition forces by September 2025 and the rest by the end of the following year."

A senior US official said, "An agreement has been reached, and now it is just a matter of when it will be announced."

Observers of Iraqi affairs stated that "the US Department of Defense, the Pentagon, has dotted the i's and crossed the t's," noting that "the Pentagon announced its unwillingness to announce specific steps to withdraw US forces from Iraq," in refutation of the Reuters story.

They added that "the firm American announcement paves the way for the next stage of existential conflict with Iran and reiterates the possibility of confrontation between them in the future."

The announcement came at an embarrassing time for the Iraqi government, which had repeatedly sought to end the American presence through a series of periodic negotiations that had not borne fruit, in light of the shocks it was exposed to due to the Mohammed Juhi spy network and others.

In mid-August, Iraq announced the postponement of the announcement of the end of the mission of the international coalition to combat ISIS led by the United States, citing “recent developments” in light of the tense regional situation and fear of escalation.

The United States has about 2,500 troops in Iraq and about 900 in neighboring Syria, as part of a coalition it formed in 2014 to fight ISIS.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:28 am