Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pentagon: There are no plans for an American withdrawal from Iraq, despite Baghdad’s announcemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pentagon: There are no plans for an American withdrawal from Iraq, despite Baghdad’s announcemen Empty The Pentagon: There are no plans for an American withdrawal from Iraq, despite Baghdad’s announcemen

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2024, 4:16 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Pentagon: There are no plans for an American withdrawal from Iraq, despite Baghdad’s announcement last week that it had begun the process of…[/size]

[size=45]It aims to end the mission of the international military coalition
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01/08/2024
    The US Department of Defense (the Pentagon) announced on Monday that it does not currently plan to withdraw its forces, numbering about 2,500 soldiers, from Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]This comes despite Baghdad announcing last week that it had begun a process aimed at ending the mission of the international military coalition, led by the United States, in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]“At this time I am not aware of any plans (to plan a withdrawal),” Air Force Maj. Gen. Patrick Ryder said at a news briefing. “We remain laser-focused on the mission of defeating ISIS.”[/size]
    [size=45]Ryder added that American forces are in Iraq at the invitation of the government there.[/size]
    [size=45]Ryder said that he was also not aware of any notification from Baghdad to the Ministry of Defense regarding a decision to withdraw American forces, and referred journalists to the US State Department regarding any diplomatic discussions on the matter.[/size]
    [size=45]In addition, last week, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, renewed Iraq’s “firm” position to end the presence of the international coalition to combat ISIS, one day after an American strike that killed a leader in the pro-Iranian “Al-Nujaba” movement.[/size]
    [size=45]On Thursday, a military leader and member of the “Al-Nujaba” movement was killed in a bombing that targeted the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Baghdad, in a strike that Washington confirmed was launched “in self-defense,” and Iraq considered it an “attack” against it[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:00 pm