Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Justice follows up on digital transformation steps in the ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Justice follows up on digital transformation steps in the ministry Empty Minister of Justice follows up on digital transformation steps in the ministry

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:42 am

[size=46]Minister of Justice follows up on digital transformation steps in the ministry[/size]
    Iraq
    11:11 - 2024-09-07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In line with the digital development, facilitating procedures and adding transparency to the flow of transactions in the Ministry of Justice institutions, the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani, chaired a special workshop attended by the Senior Undersecretary of the Ministry, Mr. Ziad Al-Tamimi, a number of general directors of judicial departments, and representatives of leading companies in the field of digital transformation and mechanization of work in government institutions.
    The workshop witnessed a discussion of the "Electronic Administration" project, which aims to archive and organize citizens' transactions using modern technologies, allowing citizens to follow up on the legal status of their transactions on an ongoing basis. The project aims to provide transparency and streamlining of work by improving the process of accessing legal information. The "Injaz" project was also reviewed and its role in reducing the time and effort required to complete transactions, while improving the level of accuracy and reducing opportunities for extortion and procrastination.
    These efforts come within the framework of the Ministry of Justice's strategy towards digitizing the completion of transactions within its institutions, taking advantage of the latest technology to increase work efficiency and achieve the goals of the government program in improving the services provided to citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:28 am