Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today..A Meeting Of The Leaders Of The Coordination Framework In The House Of Al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today..A Meeting Of The Leaders Of The Coordination Framework In The House Of Al-Maliki Empty Today..A Meeting Of The Leaders Of The Coordination Framework In The House Of Al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:14 am

Today..A Meeting Of The Leaders Of The Coordination Framework In The House Of Al-Maliki
    01/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ An informed political source revealed, today, Friday, an upcoming meeting of the leaders of the coordination framework at the home of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.
    The source told Earth News, "The leaders of the coordination framework are meeting today at the house of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, to discuss the latest developments in the political situation."
    He added, "The meeting will be at eight o'clock in the evening, Baghdad time," without giving further details.
    Yesterday, Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called the "blocking third"   to form a government without the Sadrist movement within a maximum period of 40 days, calling on members of his bloc not to interfere with it.
    Yesterday, Thursday, the leader in the coordination framework, Aid Al-Hilali, commented on Muqtada Al-Sadr's tweet, describing it as a political maneuver aimed at throwing the ball into the framework's court. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:13 am