Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: Current Personal Status Law Contains “Grave” Violations of Islamic Sharia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: Current Personal Status Law Contains “Grave” Violations of Islamic Sharia Empty Al-Fath: Current Personal Status Law Contains “Grave” Violations of Islamic Sharia

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fath: Current Personal Status Law Contains “Grave” Violations of Islamic Sharia[/size]
    • Today 13:01

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
     Al-Fatah Alliance leader Adi Abdul Hadi confirmed on Tuesday that the current personal status law contains blatant violations of Islamic law.
     Abdul Hadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The controversy currently being raised about amending the current Personal Status Law contains a number of major fallacies, falsifications and fabrications that have taken multiple paths, some of which reflect ignorance in reading its provisions and others are motivated by known reasons."
     He added, "The current personal status law includes provisions that basically represent blatant violations of Islamic law, considering the debate not in the interest of building the family and the amendment a legitimate right."
     He pointed out "the importance of proceeding with amending the current Personal Status Law in order to address many of the societal crises that have begun to raise public concern in recent years, including the high rate of divorce."
    It is noteworthy that the Personal Status Law and its amendments have raised controversy in recent days due to many people’s lack of understanding of its importance and its compatibility with Islamic law.” End 25 F

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 4:35 pm