Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Communications announces launch of "Iraq Post" platform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Communications announces launch of "Iraq Post" platform Empty Minister of Communications announces launch of "Iraq Post" platform

Post by Rocky Today at 6:56 am

Minister of Communications announces launch of "Iraq Post" platform

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Minister of Communications Hiyam Al-Yasiri announced today, Sunday, the launch of the "Iraq Post" platform to regulate the postal sector in a way that ensures fair competition and prevents monopoly, especially with regard to delivering orders.
    Al-Yasiri said during a workshop held by the Ministry of Communications/General Post and Savings Company in cooperation with the Prime Ministry/Competition and Anti-Monopoly Council, that “one of the most important goals of this workshop is to regulate the work of companies that operate without legal cover, and the Ministry of Communications, according to the provisions of the constitution, is authorized to regulate the postal sector and create fair foundations, as today, in cooperation with the Competition and Anti-Monopoly Council affiliated with the Prime Ministry, a guide will be approved.”
    Al-Yasiri added, "The Ministry of Communications has developed technical solutions and launched a platform called the 'Iraq Post' platform in order to shoulder the burden of regulating the postal sector and providing the best services to delivery companies."

Views 26
    Added 2024/10/06 - 2:40 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:31 am