Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Starting to question the parties responsible for implementing projects in Basra local

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Starting to question the parties responsible for implementing projects in Basra local Empty Starting to question the parties responsible for implementing projects in Basra local

Post by Rocky Today at 6:42 am

Starting to question the parties responsible for implementing projects in Basra
    local
    Starting to question the parties responsible for implementing projects in Basra
    Today 13:10
    Al-Maalouma/Basra…
    Basra Provincial Council confirmed, today, Sunday, the start of questioning the parties responsible for implementing service projects in the center, districts and sub-districts of the province.
    The head of the Development and Reconstruction Committee in Basra Provincial Council, Sarah Al-Husseini, told /Al-Maalouma/, that "there is a lack of cooperation from the Director of the Planning and Follow-up Department in the Governorate Diwan regarding inquiries about work on a number of service projects."
    Al-Husseini indicated that "he ignores responding to requests related to inquiries about several important projects."
    She continued that "this behavior disrupts the committee's efforts to follow up on the progress of work on infrastructure and development projects."
    She pointed out that "the committee will take escalatory steps, including hosting the Director of the Planning and Follow-up Department in the Basra Governorate Diwan in the coming days to investigate the reasons for his lack of response and shed light on the extent of its impact on the implementation of vital projects for the province." End/25Q

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:35 am