Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hashemi details the objectives of the government lending strategy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hashemi details the objectives of the government lending strategy Empty Al-Hashemi details the objectives of the government lending strategy

Post by Rocky Today at 7:02 am

Al-Hashemi details the objectives of the government lending strategy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The Deputy Executive Director of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Ahmed Al-Hashemi, stressed the importance of the lending strategy approved by the Central Bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Hashemi said, during the first national forum for the private sector, that "the main objectives of the national strategy for bank lending in Iraq 2024-2029 are to increase credit granted to the private sector by 4% of the non-oil GDP by 2029, which is equivalent to 7 trillion dinars, in addition to increasing credit granted to small and medium enterprises by 3% of the non-oil GDP, which is equivalent to 5 trillion dinars, in order to bridge the gap of 9 trillion dinars."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Hashemi pointed out that, “The Private Banks Association worked with the Central Bank and several international institutions to facilitate the granting of credit by training employees.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Banks, stressing that small and medium enterprises are the main driver of any economy in the world, and that they need a trillion dinars annually to develop their projects.[/rtl]

73 views
    Added 2024/10/06 - 1:05 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:24 am