Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In Basra, a giant sewage recycling station in Al-Zubair... “environmentally friendly and saves irrig

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Basra, a giant sewage recycling station in Al-Zubair... “environmentally friendly and saves irrig Empty In Basra, a giant sewage recycling station in Al-Zubair... “environmentally friendly and saves irrig

Post by Rocky Today at 4:11 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]In Basra, a giant sewage recycling station in Al-Zubair... “environmentally friendly and saves irrigation water”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    October 22, 2024
    The mayor of Al-Zubair district, Eng. Abbas Maher, confirmed today, Tuesday, the acceleration of the completion rates of the sewage recycling station project in the district, which is characterized by being environmentally friendly.
    Eng. Abbas Maher said, in a press statement, that "the sewage treatment plant is one of the giant and distinguished projects in the district, especially since it was implemented using modern technologies and with a capacity of up to 140 thousand cubic meters per day." Eng.
    Abbas stressed that the station is environmentally friendly and operates according to advanced technology, and that its strategic location ensures the correct distribution of treated water, as heavy water will be treated and converted into water suitable for irrigation, while solid waste will be converted into organic fertilizers to serve farms and farmers in the district.[/size]
    [size=45]The mayor of Al-Zubair district added, “The Blue Waterfall Company’s cadres are working in two shifts around the clock to complete the station, and the completion rates have currently reached the stage of pouring the basins and preparing them to keep pace with the work with Al-Nargis Company inside Al-Zubair district.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:31 pm