Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Imar explains the mechanism of work on the ring road and the areas it will connect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Imar explains the mechanism of work on the ring road and the areas it will connect Empty Al-Imar explains the mechanism of work on the ring road and the areas it will connect

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:58 am

Al-Imar explains the mechanism of work on the ring road and the areas it will connect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Monday, the spokesman for the Ministry of Construction and Housing, Nabil Al-Saffar, explained the ministry’s mechanism for working on the ring road to connect the areas of Baghdad and the areas it will connect.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Saffar said in a statement, "The ministry has begun working on opening the paths of the ring road project in Baghdad, and the companies assigned to this project are currently working on two sections, one of which extends from the Abu Ghraib Expressway towards the Yusufiya Circle intersection, and the second extends from the Yusufiya Circle Road to the section linking the Diyala River to the Police Canal."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "the two companies responsible for these two sections are Hammurabi and Ashur companies affiliated with the ministry, and they are currently working on opening the paths of this road and removing encroachments from buildings and plantations, in addition to fencing it to prevent encroachments on its paths in the future."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding the areas that it will connect, Al-Saffar explained that “the project will work to connect all the main entrances to Baghdad (Baghdad-Abu Ghraib entrance, Baghdad-Kirkuk entrance, Baghdad-Mosul entrance, Baghdad-Hillah entrance, Baghdad-Kut entrance, Baghdad-Diyala entrance).”[/rtl]

Views 8
    Added 10/22/2024 - 12:53 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:34 pm