Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor extends the attendance visa for school students to qualify for the financial grant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor extends the attendance visa for school students to qualify for the financial grant Empty Labor extends the attendance visa for school students to qualify for the financial grant

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Labor extends the attendance visa for school students to qualify for the financial grant[/size]
    • Today 13:10

Information/Baghdad…
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced today, Tuesday, the extension of the opening of the attendance visa interfaces for students, children of social protection beneficiaries, to schools until the twenty-fifth of this October.
    The head of the Social Protection Authority, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma Agency, "The extension came with the aim of allowing more time to register the attendance of students to ensure that the largest number of them are included in the financial grant." 
    Al-Moussawi called on the Ministries of Education and Higher Education to “secure the financial grant amounts due to their important role in reducing student dropouts and meeting their basic needs.” End/25

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:31 pm