Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi oil replaces Russian oil for the Czech Republic in 2025

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi oil replaces Russian oil for the Czech Republic in 2025 Empty Iraqi oil replaces Russian oil for the Czech Republic in 2025

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:00 am

Iraqi oil replaces Russian oil for the Czech Republic in 2025

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    Iraqi oil exports are set to flow to a European Union country that is seeking to join other members in banning Moscow’s crude as punishment for its invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein said in a press conference with Czech Foreign Minister Jan Lipavsky that Iraqi oil will replace Russian oil starting next year, 2025.
    According to the Washington-based energy platform, Iraqi oil will come to the European country via oil tankers and then the TAL pipeline, which extends from Italy to Germany and connects to the IKL pipeline that supplies the Czech Republic.
    This comes despite the Czech Republic's continued reliance on Russian oil, which accounted for 49% of total imports in the first quarter of 2024, 60% in 2023, and 56% in 2022.
    The Czech Republic is betting on the TAL pipeline to end Russian oil imports, which were the main source of imports in 2023.
    Last year, Prague imported more than 4.3 million tons (30.5 million barrels) from Russia, 2 million tons (14.3 million barrels) from Azerbaijan, and 556,000 tons (3.9 million barrels) from Kazakhstan.
    (1 ton of oil = 7.1 barrels).

58 views
    Added 10/22/2024 - 11:30 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:29 pm