Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haider Hanoun dismissed from the presidency of the Integrity Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haider Hanoun dismissed from the presidency of the Integrity Commission Empty Haider Hanoun dismissed from the presidency of the Integrity Commission

Post by Rocky Today at 4:12 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Haider Hanoun dismissed from the presidency of the Integrity Commission[/size]

[size=45]A government source reported on Tuesday that Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani approved the request to exempt Haider Hanoun from the presidency of the Integrity Commission, based on his request.[/size]
    [size=45]The source stated that "the Council of Ministers voted during its current session to appoint Hanoun as an advisor in the Ministry of Justice."[/size]
    [size=45]On September 11, the Supreme Judicial Council announced that the Chief Public Prosecutor had requested the Baghdad/Karkh Third Investigation Court to conduct an investigation into the audio recordings attributed to the acting head of the Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, which include “crimes of accepting bribes” and to take legal action against him.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, had directed severe criticism at Judge Diaa Jaafar, during an angry scene during a press conference he held in Erbil on the fourth of last month, dedicated to revealing the secrets of the “theft of the century” that shook the political circles in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Integrity Commission expressed his anger over what he described as the weakening of the commission and the disappearance of files from the case of the accused Nour Zuhair from Judge Diaa Jaafar, stressing that these developments constitute a major challenge to efforts to combat corruption and recover looted state funds.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:27 pm