Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Neno
wciappetta
6 posters

Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet Empty Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet

Post by wciappetta Fri 12 Dec 2014, 7:32 am

Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet

12/12/2014 00:43

Plane former prime minister had received from Iran, an Iraqi originally Astodaha Saddam Hussein in 1990, when the last.

BAGHDAD - of Shaima Abdul Wahid

General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers announced Haider al-Abadi's decision to transfer own former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the presidential plane ownership to Iraqi Airways.

And showed a document issued by the Cabinet Secretariat, and seen by the toss news network, "The General Secretariat of the Prime Minister directed the Ministry of Transport to take legal action to register former Prime Minister Maliki's plane on behalf of Iraqi Airways, and the formation of a committee of experienced and competent to perform the detection of the aircraft and install the reality intact, and show how to dispose of them. "

In the meantime, a source familiar with the Ministry of Transport said that "the ministry was addressed by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki's office to deliver the aircraft to the Ministry of Transport, but Maliki's office refused to do so, given that the aircraft registered in the name Nuri al-Maliki."

The source pointed out that the plane-Maliki received when he was prime minister of Iran, a subsidiary of the state of Iraq originally, and one of the planes that landed in Iranian territory during the 1991 Gulf War aircraft.

The source continued, that the ministry was forced to address the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to bring the plane to the ownership of Iraqi Airways, which need to dozens of aircraft to accommodate the growing demand for travel to and from Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet Empty Re: Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet

Post by Neno Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:25 am

Amazing, and Abadi is a Shiite?
    I know they have history but thought
    that history was partnership in leadership.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet Empty Re: Abadi strips Maliki of a private jet

Post by weslin3 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:33 am

Maliki is being humbled...
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:44 am

Neno wrote:Amazing, and Abadi is a Shiite?
    I know they have history but thought
    that history was partnership in leadership.
    maybe it's an issue of non leadership on maliki's part
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:57 am

Well Maliki has to remember he isn't the PM anymore and the toys of the office aren't his personal toys no matter if he titled it in his own name.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Fri 12 Dec 2014, 9:08 am

wciappetta wrote:Well Maliki has to remember he isn't the PM anymore and the toys of the office aren't his personal toys no matter if he titled it in his own name.

I read this yesterday also one article said he won't give over the palace either
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 9:14 am

Wow! Is he on an ego trip or what? Delirious narcissus!
    pc1chas
    pc1chas
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pc1chas Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:53 am

He's pretty bold for a guy who could mysteriously disappear into a desert hole somewhere, never to see the light of day again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 6:03 am