Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Claims to reveal the fate of financial surpluses to the budgets of 2012 and 2013

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Claims to reveal the fate of financial surpluses to the budgets of 2012 and 2013 Empty Claims to reveal the fate of financial surpluses to the budgets of 2012 and 2013

Post by day dreamer Sat 27 Dec 2014, 9:24 am

Claims to reveal the fate of financial surpluses to the budgets of 2012 and 2013
    [ltr] [rtl] 2014[/rtl] December 27, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]Student Allen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  B. block virtue Abdul Hussein al-Moussawi, the establishment of a sovereign fund to deposit surplus budgets in order to avoid fiscal deficit in the general budget.
    Moussawi said, he should set up a sovereign fund on deposit surpluses financial budgets that all the previous budgets begin problematic fiscal deficit and ending financial surpluses phenomenon, we need to stand on the causes constant repetition, explaining that this fund will help the government in the face of crises and conditions critical, calling for the federal government to provide clarifications required for the fate of the financial surpluses of the budgets of the years 2012 and 2013, which exceeded twenty billion dollars also showed some sources

Hesham Mohamed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Claims to reveal the fate of financial surpluses to the budgets of 2012 and 2013 Empty Re: Claims to reveal the fate of financial surpluses to the budgets of 2012 and 2013

Post by Neno Sat 27 Dec 2014, 9:26 am

I remember the 2012 surplus I think was 15 billion but thought it was applied in 2013. My Bad maybe....

No matter what to me IMHO, Iraq is setting on $$$$ just as Saudi and if they can control and survive reality oil prices, so can Iraq. It's a jykalls game of greed folks, and Iraq can lead the way over greedy buttheads like Iran, Russian, Venezuela, etc.etc. Reality is, who holds the gold rather black or other major commodities is actually in control.

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 8:28 am