Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance: Do not damaged currency trading affects the Iraqi economy

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Do not damaged currency trading affects the Iraqi economy Empty Parliamentary Finance: Do not damaged currency trading affects the Iraqi economy

Post by wciappetta Wed 08 Jul 2015, 6:19 am

there is only one line in this report that matters...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on:

July 8, 2015

In: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Views: 40 views
    BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - a member of the parliamentary finance committee Sarhan Sylvana stressed the need to handle the damaged currency, stressing that the lack of circulation affect the Iraqi economy.

He said Sylvana's (IMN) The "Currency damage due to the type of paper used," adding that "the damage does not affect the price and method of trading in local markets."

Sylvana stressed "the need to work on the internationalization of the currency damaged and not be neglected," calling on government and central bank to issue new instructions encourage citizens and traders on the trading currency damaged. "

He stressed the economic and investment commission member of the Charter of the parliamentary Hamdi earlier, the central bank can not delete the zeros of the currency because of the unstable economic situation, as pointed out that the bank regarding the treatment of these matters will be printed new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: Do not damaged currency trading affects the Iraqi economy Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Do not damaged currency trading affects the Iraqi economy

Post by weslin3 Wed 08 Jul 2015, 6:25 am

Sylvana stressed "the need to work on the internationalization of the currency

Yes! That is a good line.. You would think the work should  be over with.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:00 am