Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: businessmen ask projects to develop the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: businessmen ask projects to develop the Iraqi economy Empty Parliamentary Economy: businessmen ask projects to develop the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:41 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Economy: businessmen ask projects to develop the Iraqi economy[/ltr]
    Since 02/04/2016 11:00 (Baghdad time)

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Economic Committee revealed on Saturday, she promised number of Iraqi businessmen in Jordan to open the door for them to develop the economic sector of the Iraqi government after the implementation of the reforms, arguing that the recent Amman talks will contribute to the advancement of the economy of Iraq effectively.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Harith al-Harthy's / balances News / "The recent economic discussions that took place in the Jordanian capital Amman will contribute to restore bilateral relations between the Arab countries in promoting the re-development of large infrastructure."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Harthy, adding that "In addition, there are men of Iraqi businessman in Jordan raised the support of the Iraqi economic sector by investing on the basis of their budget, which is estimated at $ 22 million and through open partnerships with international companies project."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "we Aoadna businessmen that he will open the door for them to contribute to open new horizons for the development of the Iraqi economy after the implementation of the reforms and the process of the reshuffle to create a new state of harmony."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Jordanian capital of Amman at the end of last week has witnessed a series of discussions between Iraq and the experts of the International Monetary Fund, to review the Fund's staff monitor economic and financial policy program for Iraq and maximizing revenue and reducing public expenditure is necessary. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:28 am