Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser to Ebadi: Move the conscience of the people and the savior of Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Adviser to Ebadi: Move the conscience of the people and the savior of Iraq Empty Adviser to Ebadi: Move the conscience of the people and the savior of Iraq

Post by wciappetta Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 2015/10/9 19:55 • 298 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    praised the appearance of Mohammed Saleh Economic
    Adviser to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi role of supreme religious authority in Iraq to support the reforms.

Said Saleh told all of Iraq [where] that "the reference is the conscience of the Iraqi people and higher voice which interfere in difficult conditions as she savior of Iraq." 

He said the "voice of reference fits in line with the sound of the reforms launched by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, a steady approach to the restructuring of the system Iraqi economic order to achieve a promising future. 

"The Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed today the importance of continued support from the top religious authority for the process of reform," adding that "some aspects of the reforms argue the years for implementation." 

His spokesman Saad al-Hadithi told all of Iraq [where ] Friday, "We believe that public support and reference blessing is very necessary to achieve tangible progress in the way of reforms and does not have a retreat with him, but some reforms need time opportunity, reasonable and adequate to be applied and many aspects have been achieved in reforms and the other in the way of achievement and the need to support the legislative authority of this reforms through the creation of a legal environment that fit with the direction of reform. 

"The supreme religious authority has renewed its support today to the reforms adopted by the government of Haider al-Abadi

and called on the lips of its representative in Karbala, Sheikh Abdel Mahdi al-Karbalai in his Friday sermon today," the political forces not to block reforms and to cover up the corrupt , "adding that" the difficult situation faced by the country makes it imperative for the political forces to participate in power have to pay attention to the follow-up to the reform process and to move it forward and not try to create barriers and obstacles before them, and non-coverage to anyone regardless of the location and status of accounting and prosecution. 

"As called on political forces to "get away from the media bickering and finger-pointing is not based on clear evidence through the media, this does not only keeps track of more tension and hatred in the country and the indispensable" .anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:25 pm