Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nearly 200 earthquakes shake San Ramon, California

Lobo
    Lobo

Nearly 200 earthquakes shake San Ramon, California Empty Nearly 200 earthquakes shake San Ramon, California

Post by Lobo Tue 20 Oct 2015, 12:46 pm

Nearly 200 earthquakes shake San Ramon, California
    By Joe Garofoli
    Updated 8:07 pm, Monday, October 19, 2015

An earthquake swarm continues to shake the San Ramon Valley with almost 200 temblors rippling through the region through Monday afternoon, when a 2.8 quake struck at 4:02 p.m followed by a 3.5 quake,the largest in the series, and a second 2.8 quake, both at 4:21. 

The 4:21 quakes were widely felt in the East Bay.

Most of the 25 quakes, which started at 11:58 p.m. Saturday, were felt within the Tri-Valley region of Contra Costa and eastern Alameda counties. The swarm could last for days or weeks, then end without notice, say earthquake experts.

“The good news is that most of these earthquakes stay under magnitude 4,” Susan Garcia, a spokeswoman with the The U.S. Geological Survey’s Earthquake Science Center, said Sunday. “An earthquake swarm is not unusual in that area.”
    A quake storm hit the same region last week, the most prominent being a 3.4 shaker that struck near San Ramon at 6:10 a.m. Thursday. It was felt as far north as Vallejo and as far south as Pleasanton. There have been no reports of major damage. There have been 191 quakes in the area, and counting, in the last week.
    http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Earthquake-swarm-continues-to-shake-San-Ramon-6576711.php

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:31 pm