Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three presidencies emphasizes the need to take austerity steps to rid Iraq of its financial crisis

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Three presidencies emphasizes the need to take austerity steps to rid Iraq of its financial crisis Empty Three presidencies emphasizes the need to take austerity steps to rid Iraq of its financial crisis

Post by wciappetta Fri 30 Oct 2015, 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Three presidencies meeting

Author: AR, BS 
    Editor: AR, BS 2015/10/30 12:30 Number of Views: 109 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Confirmed the three presidencies, on Friday, the need to take austerity steps to rid Iraq of its financial crisis, and as stressed the importance of providing the displaced return to their areas of requirements, indicated that Iraq would have a role in the stability of the region.

She said the presidency in a statement received by, the (long-Presse), a copy of which, "The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, and the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri met, on Thursday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad," noting that "During the meeting, they discussed the security situation and economic reforms and file and ways to address current issues and fundamental challenges. "

The statement added that "the meeting paid tribute to the victories achieved by our armed forces against al (Daash) terrorist Full Peggy spend areas in Mount Makhoul and towns in Anbar, Kirkuk and edit", praising the "military resolve of the Iraqi army and security forces and the crowd and popular Peshmerga and the sons of the tribes."

The statement added that "the meeting discussed the financial and economic situation and stressed the need to take austerity steps deliberate beside other steps to get Iraq out well from the financial hardship faced by", stressing "the need to continue to strive to provide the atmosphere and the requirements of return of displaced persons to their original home areas, including community and national reconciliation." .

The statement pointed out that "the meeting expressed" hope in the return of stability to Syria after the elimination of (Daash) ", stressing that" Iraq will have an active role in achieving this stability within the international efforts. "

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday (October 27, 2015), to 40 trillion dinars remaining Iraqi state out of 59 trillion dinars of oil money obtained from the sale of oil since the beginning of this year, and among that this money is not enough for salaries and retirement that need coverage to 50 trillion dinars, pointed to the situation will turn into a dead end in the event of non-performing procedures salary scale.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 1:54 am