Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Watchman’s Alert: On The Brink Of War

Lobo
    Lobo

Watchman’s Alert: On The Brink Of War  Empty Watchman’s Alert: On The Brink Of War

Post by Lobo Thu 26 Nov 2015, 6:37 pm

Watchman’s Alert: On The Brink Of War
    By C. J. on November 26, 2015 • 

Watchman’s Alert: On The Brink Of War  Putting-pieces-together

I know it’s thanksgiving, but there are things developing that we must pay attention to.  I just watched a news conference with President Hollande of France and Putin. France has sent the Charles de Gaulle warship, this in itself is major.

Charles de Gaulle is the flagship of the French Navy (Marine Nationale) and the largest western Europeanwarship currently in commission. She is the tenth French aircraft carrier, the first French nuclear-powered surface vessel, and the first and so far only nuclear-powered carrier completed outside of the United States Navy. She is named after French statesman and general Charles de Gaulle.

They are pledging to work together in Syria to rid the world of the Daesh.  They pledged to share intelligence, and to only hit Daesh targets.  They announced that the UK would soon follow, and I watched Cameron as he was selling it to Parliament.  Germany has announced it would send war planes to help.  Jordan’s King Abdullah visited Moscow 2 days ago and pledged his support even calling Putin a dear brother.

And China who is boasting the largest army in the world (2,850,000!) is readying it’s army for combat.  We are on the brink of destruction, and it’s important for us to know it’s prophecied, it’s time to watch.  It’s time to prepare.  (Revelation 9:13-21)

Turkey has attempted to destroy and divide NATO with it’s latest attack on Russia, downing their plane and the Turkmen killing the pilot as they parachuted to safety.  But instead of dividing NATO they have caused alliances that will not be detered or divided.  So everyone is asking “what do we do about Turkey?”  Obama seems to be the only leader who is still defending them.

The world leaders and powers are circling the wagons and entering into agreements that will bring the world further into WWlll.  Battle lines are being drawn, and strategies planned.

Watchman’s Alert: On The Brink Of War  Middle-east-euphrates

Prophecy really is unfolding rapidly.  Pray for God’s mercy on a country that has turned it’s back on God and His people.  It’s time to study the word, the events unfolding today are a clear picture of prophecy in the Bible.

While the people of the world are fixed on a Migrant crises created by the UN, the fires raging in the middle east are beyond quenching.  Iran has performed a mock takeover of Jerusalem and the Ayatollah just announced that they would throw all their support, anything needed to the Palestinians to fight against Israel in their intifada.  Things will continue at a rapid pace.

And Jesus said:

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. Mark 13:37
    http://iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com/2015/11/26/watchmans-alert-on-the-brink-of-war/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:51 am