Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi congratulates Christians Christmas is the liberalization of Mosul, "after the victory achieved

Lobo
    Lobo

Abadi congratulates Christians Christmas is the liberalization of Mosul, "after the victory achieved Empty Abadi congratulates Christians Christmas is the liberalization of Mosul, "after the victory achieved

Post by Lobo Fri 25 Dec 2015, 11:04 am

December 25, 2015

Abadi congratulates Christians Christmas is the liberalization of Mosul, "after the victory achieved in Ramadi"

Congratulated Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Friday the people of the Christian community in Iraq and the world on the occasion of solutions Birthdays, with renewed his pledge to the liberalization of the local city of Mosul, capital of Nineveh province from the control of the organization Daash terrorist after the restoration of the entire city of Ramadi, Anbar province after they entered the security forces Recently.

Ebadi said in a statement, said that "we express in this precious occasion for great pride and Modtna to our brothers in the homeland and his sons to follow the principals of Christianity in Iraq, who make up a key pillar of the pillars of religious and human diversity that is characteristic of the land of Iraq."

He added that "We confirm severe rejection and we deal firmly and strongly to all terrorist acts and practices committed by Daash offenses against Christians and attacks on churches, mosques and places of worship, which are aimed at the same time all Iraqis of different faiths, beliefs and sects gang".

He continued Abadi he was "highly appreciate the defense of the Christian brothers from their homeland and their attachment to him along with the rest of the Iraqi people in the fateful battle that we fight together against terrorism, which violated this our cities," adding that "the liberation of Mosul dear will be the cooperation and unity of all Iraqis after the victory achieved in the city of Ramadi ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi congratulates Christians Christmas is the liberalization of Mosul, "after the victory achieved Empty Re: Abadi congratulates Christians Christmas is the liberalization of Mosul, "after the victory achieved

Post by fonz1951 Fri 25 Dec 2015, 1:46 pm

suppose it wont be long then till the liberation of mosul starts,i think from what i've read is that ramadi is pretty much done.

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:36 pm