Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Roasted Pork Loin with Truffle Sauce

Lobo
    Lobo

Roasted Pork Loin with Truffle Sauce Empty Roasted Pork Loin with Truffle Sauce

Post by Lobo Wed 20 Jan 2016, 11:27 pm

Roasted Pork Loin with Truffle Sauce Img44l
    Roasted Pork Loin with Truffle Sauce
    Roasted Pork Loin with Truffle Sauce Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 5 minutes
    Cook Time: 90 minutes
    Servings: 6
    Ask your butcher to french the pork loin roast, which involves cutting the meat and fat away from the end of the bones. Serve the roasted pork loin with our Spinach Risotto alongside.

Ingredients:

• 1 bone-in pork loin roast with 6 bones, about 4 1/2 lb., frenched
    • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
    • 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
    • 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
    • 1 cup truffle finishing sauce

Related Recipes

Roasted Pork Loin with Truffle Sauce Wine-pairing-icon-red

Wine Pairing

This pairs well with bold, full-bodied red wines like the Cornesa Crianza Ribera Del Duero from our Wine Club.

Directions:

Season the pork roast with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.

Preheat an oven to 400ºF.

Heat a 5 1/2-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Pour in the oil and heat until shimmering. Add the pork and brown on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Add the rosemary to the pan and transfer to the oven. Roast the pork for 45 minutes, then turn it over and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meat, away from the bone, registers 145°F for medium, 30 to 45 minutes more. Transfer the pork to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, pour off the excess fat from the pan. Pour the finishing sauce into the pan, set over low heat and stir, scraping up the browned bits from the pan bottom, until the sauce is hot, 1 to 2 minutes.

Carve the pork roast between the bones into 6 chops and transfer to a warmed platter. Spoon the sauce over the chops and serve immediately. Serves 6.
    Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 11:36 pm