Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Defense of the United States: We will carry out a ground operation against Daash

Lobo
    Lobo

Minister of Defense of the United States: We will carry out a ground operation against Daash Empty Minister of Defense of the United States: We will carry out a ground operation against Daash

Post by Lobo Sun 24 Jan 2016, 2:09 pm

Sunday January 24 2016 

Minister of Defense of the United States: We will carry out a ground operation against Daash

US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter stressed that the time has come to speed up the military operation against Daash terrorist gangs and that the United States would launch a ground operation against these gangs.

Carter said in an article he wrote for the newspaper Poltico American satellite radio "The 101st Airborne Division will deploy 1,800 troops in Iraq to help fight Daash" he said.

According to Carter, it has been discussing the plan with the US military's Central Command and unit commanders and the most important is to protect American interests.

The 101st Airborne Division was Toisseha in 1918 and participated in the World War II battles and the Vietnam War II and the Gulf War in Kuwait in 1991 and the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, and composed the band of 16 thousand element of a three infantry brigades and artillery unit and a combat aviation brigade armed with the model howitzer 105 mm and attack helicopters Apache.

The US ambassador in Baghdad, Stewart Jones, denied in (January 14 2016) his country's intention of sending ground troops to Iraq to fight the organization Daash stressing that the Iraqi government did not ask for it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:17 pm