Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey offers Iraq repair Mosul Dam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey offers Iraq repair Mosul Dam Empty Turkey offers Iraq repair Mosul Dam

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:00 am

Turkey offers Iraq repair Mosul Dam

Monday 01-02-2016 | 1:06:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d

Twilight News / Turkey offered to Iraq to contribute to the reform of the damage in the Mosul Dam, and after an interview with experts and US officials p presence of dangerous collapse. 
    This came during a meeting with the leader of "united" Osama Najafi with Turkish Ambassador J Baghdad, Farouq Qimagja, where they discussed "the importance of Turkey's role in helping Iraq and provide support against a common enemy. " According to a statement to the Office of Najafi it responded to Twilight News.
    The statement said it was emphasized that Turkey is part of the anti-terrorism international coalition, which provides support through training Peshmerga forces the national and the crowd, continuing their mission in this side, and they respect the sovereignty of Iraq, and working on the development of the historical relations between the two sides.
    For his part, Najafi called for increased support in the military field and in coordination with the Iraqi government, also called on Turkey to assist in the potential dangers posed by the case of the Mosul Dam, and control the state of the Tigris River.
    For his part, Turkish Ambassador to Ankara offered on the Iraqi government to provide assistance and support through the competent Turkish companies to address the situation of the dam, and they are ready to work in coordination with the concerned authorities so, and pointed out that 50% of the waters of the Tigris originate from Iraqi territory, and Turkey has no dams huge river with the exception of small dams to generate electricity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 7:17 pm