Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electronic system to simplify the procedures and the fight against corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electronic system to simplify the procedures and the fight against corruption Empty Electronic system to simplify the procedures and the fight against corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 3:39 am

Electronic system to simplify the procedures and the fight against corruption

2/2/2016 

Workshop government develop infrastructure levies and reduce costs

BAGHDAD - morning

and placed a workshop governmental specialized, perceptions and mechanisms to activate the payment system and collection-mail to eliminate corruption and to reduce operational costs and financial exchange, central bank governor said on the Keywords: the intention is to deposit all the salaries in banks government and private and connecting millions of citizens banking network, and stressed that the mechanisms to allow the organization of transactions and procedures away from the bureaucracy and corruption and exposing the money to the looting.

He Keywords confidence b «the possibility of the government to go beyond the economic crisis this year by some of the measures that have been agreed upon, and one of them bond offering national and encourage citizens to acquire them, as will a good return for them instead of being money stacked to have », adding that« the central put interest on those bonds comparable to what exists from external benefits, because Iraq needs the local currency rather than the dollar, which is received from oil imports ». In turn, the chairman of the economic and investment commission in parliament Jawad al disclosed that the parliament will put the plan to form a speeding channel to accelerate the legislation of laws in order to keep up with the reform steps undertaken by the state-sponsored institutions and with dedication.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:50 am