Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US ambassador: the electronic system and system documentation Christdan of corruption and waste of m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US ambassador: the electronic system and system documentation Christdan of corruption and waste of m Empty US ambassador: the electronic system and system documentation Christdan of corruption and waste of m

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2016, 3:22 am

[ltr]US ambassador: the electronic system and system documentation Christdan of corruption and waste of money in Iraq[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -3 in June: Take the US ambassador in Iraq , Stuart Jones, on Thursday, that the draft electronic system to oversee the state budget, and standard documents developed , who fired from the Iraqi Ministry of Planning, onThursday, in cooperation with the US Agency forInternational Development will enable Iraq contract with good companies. he said the US ambassador at a news conference to launch theproject of the Iraqi Ministry of planning sidelines ofcooperation with the US Agency for international development to repair development in Iraq: "I admire starred security forces in Fallujah and express my admiration also general commander of the armed forces busy with the fighting fronts during the past few days. "said Jones," I am delighted that brought this event to celebrate the two projects are important, namely the electronic system to oversee the state budget, and standard documents developed ", adding that" this system includethe principle of transparency and justice. "He continued Jones," We are delighted that these achievements achieved through our partnership with the Iraqi government and the cooperation with the Ministry of planning , "explaining that" this systemand standard documents improves system purchases and enables the government of Iraq to enter contracts are with reputable companies and reduce delays, corruption and waste, and will enable Iraq to integrate into the international economy. "TheMinister planning Salman Jumaili, on Thursday, announced the launch of the project in cooperation with the US Agency forinternational development to repair the development in Iraq, while noting that the liberation of Fallujah would have asignificant economic impact on Albuld.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:21 pm