Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central earns a lawsuit against the private banks oblige them to pay 10 billion dinars per month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central earns a lawsuit against the private banks oblige them to pay 10 billion dinars per month Empty Central earns a lawsuit against the private banks oblige them to pay 10 billion dinars per month

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 2016/2/3 12:57 • 41 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad - where] 
    the cover of integrity, money laundering and economic crime in the Baghdad court announced that, for the start of the private banks to pay 10 billion dinars per month, fines and interest Tojerih to the CBI.

A statement of the judicial authority, the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of it, for the trial judge Radhi Fartusi, saying that "the central bank has already established a number of lawsuits to 28 banks waged a result of falling into breaches of the law have been discovered by the Office of Financial Supervision" . 
    He added that "these banks have paid what Bzmtha with benefits The delay in previous years amounts reached 46 billion dinars, and the more of a boost." 
    Fartusi said that "the remaining owe [the banks] from fines and benefits of up to 191 billion and 551 million dinars," noting "The private banks committed by a decision of the Central Bank for payment during the timeframe ends in January of next year." 
    He continued misdemeanors judge of integrity that "the restoration of these amounts got to follow up directly by the President of the Federal judiciary Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud, and the presidency of the resumption of the Federal Rusafa Court" .is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 2:20 am