Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security supports the participation of the crowd editing Mosu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security supports the participation of the crowd editing Mosu Empty Parliamentary Security supports the participation of the crowd editing Mosu

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:11 pm

Parliamentary Security supports the participation of the crowd editing Mosu

2/4/2016 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah 
    stressed the security and defense committee in Parliament on the importance of the participation of the popular crowd in the battle to liberate the city of Mosul terrorist Daash guerrilla forces. 

The committee member said Sabah al-Saadi said in a statement: «In principle, the popular crowd institution linked to General Command of the Armed Forces and the Prime Minister is who determines the participation of the crowd in this region or that the perception that the crowd is outside the framework of the government it is not true ». 

he added that« the issue of the involvement of the popular crowd or not is decided by the General command of the armed forces, but it has resulted in what it's role and whether there from frees Mosul is the crowd there is nothing wrong «adding,« but we believe that this review will strengthen national unity and victories in the western provinces are worthy of respect ». 

he Saadi that« what drives the sons of the popular crowd to participate is the satisfaction of a fatwa Ulkipaia Jihad religious authority Supreme in the defense of the nation and we want this to be a victory complement to the rest of the victories that have been achieved in other areas. » 

he noted that« there was a refusal to share the crowd in the liberation of the city of Ramadi from some political blocs, despite the city sons of tribal leaders, clerics and citizens to participate claim We expect this renewed rejection also in the liberation of Mosul ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 11:24 pm