Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The completion of 80% of the stages of rehabilitation services at Basra airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The completion of 80% of the stages of rehabilitation services at Basra airport Empty The completion of 80% of the stages of rehabilitation services at Basra airport

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:56 am

The completion of 80% of the stages of rehabilitation services at Basra airport[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Monday, 02/08/2016 17:18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    announced Basra International Airport director Sameer Younis, completing 80% of the stages of rehabilitation of airport services. Younis said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", "it was the completion of 80% of the stages of reconstruction of Basra International Airport, after the airport was suffering of poor services and the reluctance of infrastructure projects in it. " He added that" Basra international Airport administration carried out a massive campaign to implement 90% of lagging projects at the airport since 2009, "stressing that" the percentage of completion has reached an advanced stage. " it is said that the Committee on parliamentary services revealed time earlier exposure Basra international Airport to the accumulation of waste faithful in large quantities as well as the poor services provided at the airport.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:06 pm