Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Arab headed d. Mutlaq: The Council of Ministers approve Amendment Act Accountability and Justi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Arab headed d. Mutlaq: The Council of Ministers approve Amendment Act Accountability and Justi Empty Iraqi Arab headed d. Mutlaq: The Council of Ministers approve Amendment Act Accountability and Justi

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:16 am

Iraqi Arab headed d. Mutlaq: The Council of Ministers approve Amendment Act Accountability and Justice Law and the confidential informant

Announced the Iraqi List, the Arab headed by Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Saleh al-Mutlaq Cabinet approval for the draft amendment to the law of accountability and justice and amend the Code of Criminal Procedure regarding work confidential informant, and confirmed that these decisions proved the validity of the return of ministers of the Iraqi List to Cabinet meetings, while stressed This step will not be the end of the road in resolving the political crisis.

The spokesman for the Iraqi List, Arab Haider Mulla said in a press conference that the Council of Ministers held today a special meeting and decided to approve the draft amendment to the law of accountability and justice and amending the Criminal Procedure Code, with respect to the work of confidential informant, "noting that" the Council decided at its extraordinary approval of the draft amendment resolutions 76 and 88 special ordered for the property covered by the law of accountability and justice. "

The spokesman for the Iraqi List Arabic that "this step will not be the end of the road to resolve the political crisis in the country," adding that "the list would not retreat from political order-driven adoption of the amnesty laws and public sectors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 am