Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wall Baghdad .. sterile debate and fears of corruption and security sag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wall Baghdad .. sterile debate and fears of corruption and security sag Empty Wall Baghdad .. sterile debate and fears of corruption and security sag

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Wall Baghdad .. sterile debate and fears of corruption and security sag
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.09.2016 1:04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad news - Bashir al-Araji 
    continue sparring aseptic on Wall Baghdad, amid accusations that the action taken by the security chiefs could lead to demographic changes, but in the second there is talk that the politicization in the security file will not only lead to more destruction to the capital . he said the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council member Saad logistical talk that much about Wall of Baghdad, and some accused the government built a wall-sectarian, while others employed the idea of the fence to promote confessional again. He logistical in an interview I followed "Baghdad news" The fact of the matter boils that there were security lapses in some districts and areas of Baghdad, noting that the orders issued by the commander of the armed forces to re-evaluate and regulate checkpoints in those areas and the closure of some Alnisemeh roads that are exploited by terrorism to insert bombers and transport explosives to booby-trapping the wheels inside Baghdad. he logistical out that there would be no fence, as some believe, but a re-distribution of checkpoints and processing carts modern sonar Kamrat control some of the concrete blocks and move to regulate the work of those checkpoints and watchtowers and set Kamrat surveillance day and night. He stressed that there was no sectarian dimension or a fence, as some who wants trolling water Aker thought, and the idea of creating a wall around Baghdad is not the result today, but was on the table years ago has been sketched by a French company, but was postponed work on the project for financial reasons. for his part, he warned the MP for Baghdad province full Ghurairy of the danger of the establishment of the wall of Baghdad, which may contribute to a demographic change in Baghdad belt areas, as he put it. He said in a statement, I followed "Baghdad news" that the construction of the wall in Baghdad this time raises the suspicion we have, there are attempts to hold demographic change, especially in Baghdad belt like Yusufiya and Latifiya and Tarmiya and other areas. He asked Ghurairy MP for the National Coalition: Why was chosen this time despite the fact that Baghdad is safe now, and there is no threat to her by Daash gangs ?, The military and security forces took control of it and began victories coming in gray, and now the military is moving to liberate Fallujah and the rest of the cities Iraq and asked the commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi stop work setting up the wall, because there is no security feasibility of its establishment, as well as that the country suffers from a severe economic crisis, causing continue to build up the financial burden on the shoulders of the state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:33 pm