Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Foreign oil companies behind the disappearance of the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Foreign oil companies behind the disappearance of the ration card Empty Trade: Foreign oil companies behind the disappearance of the ration card

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Trade: Foreign oil companies behind the disappearance of the ration card[/size]

General Company for Foodstuff Trading in the Ministry of Commerce revealed the reasons for delaying the distribution of vegetable oils in the ration card items for more than six months, calling on citizens to take over this article for the current month. 
    The company said that Nkol some companies and not to meet its obligations to the ministry under former minister led to a delay in the distribution of families quotas prescribed substance of vegetable oil for a period of six months. Confirmed by the company's general manager engineer Kassem Hammoud, a statement seen by (Il Giornale) that large amounts of oil substance arrived at the ministry's stores under contracts entered into by the company to cover ration card requirements of these Almadh.makda the Angels company operating in the port of Umm Qasr has mobilized its energies in the days missed the unloading of a ship loaded with oil of the Middle Euphrates Ukrainian and quantity of 1,346,084 tons to the company scattered across the country's provinces stores. Hammoud said the ministry is working on measures to compensate citizens for the quota is received from an article six months of 2015 amounts compensatory after the Council of Ministers authentication. He explained that his company is continuing to distribute the local sugar on the families covered by the ration card system for the months of January and February.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:04 pm