Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr called his project to reform economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr called his project to reform economy Empty Sadr called his project to reform economy

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 6:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since 02.13.2016 at 10:36 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - balances News
    Fired the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday, its economic reform project, and called for the installation of a new Governor of the Central Bank and the support of the agricultural and industrial sectors and small businesses.
    He stressed the chest during a televised speech to him and pursued / balances News /, "the need to launch economic reform and restructuring of banks and the Central Bank of the inauguration of the project", calling for "strict rules for the auction of the currency and the issuance of domestic bonds."
    He called the leader of the Sadrist Attiar to "prevent the import of any competing product and support small and supporting industrial and agricultural sector projects," stressing "encourage national investment and the privatization of some public files."
    He threatened the current leader Moqtada al-Sadr Palansjab echo of the political process in the event of non-implementation of Mtalibh to make fundamental changes and reforms on all Alnuaha.anthy 29/4 e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:59 pm