Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wafiq al-Samarrai: Isolation Abadi held the scene and allow Gulf interventions in Iraq a great insul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wafiq al-Samarrai: Isolation Abadi held the scene and allow Gulf interventions in Iraq a great insul Empty Wafiq al-Samarrai: Isolation Abadi held the scene and allow Gulf interventions in Iraq a great insul

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 8:44 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]Wafiq al-Samarrai: Isolation Abadi held the scene and allow Gulf interventions in Iraq a great insult[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:[/rtl]

[rtl] Said political analyst Wafiq al-Samarrai, Wednesday, that the removal of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi or retiring now will increase the scene "complicated", describing allow Gulf interventions in Iraq as "a great insult," while warning go Kurdistan region of employees' salaries to the "thieves pockets" and make sure delete "Vdhaiaa" elections.[/rtl]

[rtl]He wrote a samurai on his page on "Facebook" and seen by "Sky Press," that "walk the wishes of the blocks on the path of reform will lead to the protection of senior thieves, and will lead to other options by who has the power," noting that "isolate Abadi or retiring from his party currently, the mass will increase the scene complicated, if you do not have a project (datum) who have the ability to awarding me. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He said that the Samurai "Allow Gulf interventions in Iraq a great insult," explaining that "the story of Mosul are still far away. It is necessary to continue the cleansing to the existing and the opening of the international road. Posture need to decisions. Tptisoa will not win the people's will."[/rtl]

[rtl]Samarrai added that "Iraq is stronger than the financial crisis, but need to re-economic policy planning and accounting thieves. Will not fall apart economically. Arab countries .. does not have a drop of oil did not talk about crises.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed the need to "drop from the Kurdistan region of salaries in exchange for oil does not go into the pockets of thieves, and make sure to delete Vdhaiaa elections, and to be Albeshmrگh under the authority of the state, stop overtaking policy center. Otherwise it will be providing a lifeline for local governor on the lives of Iraqis account a big mistake .. and the need not to oppose the referendum. " [/rtl]

[rtl]The warnings came after he announced that the Kurdistan Regional Government, accepted the proposal of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and agreed to deliver the oil production of the federal government in exchange for payment of the salaries of all the region, stressing the importance of continuing the implementation of legal compliance with the federal government on the basis of mutual interest and dialogue.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:17 pm