Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: We will discuss the ministry signed with a foreign company for the processing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health: We will discuss the ministry signed with a foreign company for the processing  Empty Parliamentary Health: We will discuss the ministry signed with a foreign company for the processing

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:48 pm

[size=32]Parliamentary Health: We will discuss the ministry signed with a foreign company for the processing of albumin[/size]

21:48:15 2.19.2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadannounced the Chairman of the Health and Environment Committee Parliamentary Knight Alberfkana, said Friday that his committee would discuss the issue of contracting the Ministry of Health with the company "lacto Pharma" on a package of serum "albumin." Said Alberfkana in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that "for the Health and Environment Committee in the House of Representatives will be discussed in the next meetings, the issue of contracting the Ministry of Health with the company (lacto Pharma) on the deal (albumin), "asserting that" the parliamentary Health has collaborated with the parliamentary integrity Commission. "Alberfkana he added that" when you get convinced of the existence of suspicions of corruption subject or breach of the law, we will announce it. " the Committee on Health and environment parliamentary announced, in (February 7, 2016), it will withdraw support for Health Minister Adila Hammoud in the coming days, as indicated that the ministry suffers from rampant corruption and cronyism. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 10:52 pm