Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health discuss with the Ministry of Health and the health status of displaced people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health discuss with the Ministry of Health and the health status of displaced people Empty Parliamentary Health discuss with the Ministry of Health and the health status of displaced people

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jun 2016, 2:53 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Health discuss with the Ministry of Health and the health status of displaced people[/ltr]

Since 06.21.2016 at 08:46 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed a member of the Health Committee Alnibaah MP that the shower Tuesday for a meeting with the Inspector General of the Ministry of Health and technical agent of the Ministry and Director General of Kemiadia.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The shower in a statement released by her office and got / balances News /, a copy of "The meeting discussed the status of health services to the displaced people of the hot spots and secure the necessary Baht their needs, especially those who survived the brutality of Daash in Fallujah."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Committee demanded that there be a follow-up to the humanitarian situation and monitor the implementation of the decisions in order to reduce the suffering of our people and those who are going through an extraordinary circumstance and human.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Meanwhile shower that "showed Committee reviewed with the ministerial side, the problem of the scarcity of certain drugs, and the need to be provided as soon as possible, ensure the safety of citizens and the preservation of their lives, specifically. That specializes in the treatment of chronic and serious diseases."[/ltr]
    [ltr]People suffer in a number of cities in Iraq from severe shortages in medicines and medical supplies, which requires a serious and pragmatic attitude in providing all that is needed Displaced health services before they go sour situation is exacerbated. / End 29/40 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:20 am