Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forces announce support for the reform of Iraq comes out of the cycle of crises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forces announce support for the reform of Iraq comes out of the cycle of crises Empty Forces announce support for the reform of Iraq comes out of the cycle of crises

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 4:26 pm

[ltr]Forces announce support for the reform of Iraq comes out of the cycle of crises[/ltr]

Since 02/21/2016 23:29 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News 
    Parliamentary bloc, the Union of Iraqi forces confirmed their support for the reform process taking place in the country, including Iraq emerges from the crisis circle. 
    This came during a meeting Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Sunday, with the parliamentary bloc of the Union of National Forces. 
    During the meeting, according to a statement received / balances News / copy of it, discuss important legislation and laws required by the current stage, especially with regard to political reforms and the ministerial change. 
    The meeting also discussed "the ongoing process of liberalization of Mosul, in this context, and preparations." 
    They also discussed "the preparation of an integrated plan for the post-Daash The return of services to all areas affected by the military operations and re-displaced people to their areas as soon as possible." 
    The participants confirmed "their support for all the reform process taking place in the country in order to serve Iraq's supreme interest and out of the country from crises circle especially with regard to fighting terrorism and eliminate it, and the advancement of economic reality and build a real state institutions based on the separation of powers and the protection of human rights and establishing the principle of citizenship and participation in the rights and duties of the principles ". 
    is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 11:37 pm