Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 figures refer the rank of minister to eliminate charges of inflated money and gain Illicit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 figures refer the rank of minister to eliminate charges of inflated money and gain Illicit Empty 3 figures refer the rank of minister to eliminate charges of inflated money and gain Illicit

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

[ltr]3 figures refer the rank of minister to eliminate charges of inflated money and gain Illicit[/ltr]

Since 02/22/2016 15:57 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official source in the Integrity Commission, on Monday, for the assignment of three political figures rank of minister to the courts on charges of money inflation and graft.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News / "The Integrity Commission referred the three major political figures rank of minister to the judiciary."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who preferred anonymity, said that "the three characters have been referred on charges of money inflation and graft after being spotted Integrity Commission swell the wealth of these officials dramatically."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Integrity Commission, announced earlier, on the transfer of all of Bahaa al-Araji and Naim Abaob and Farouk al-Araji, Saleh al-Mutlaq to justice on charges of inflated money and graft ".anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Mohamed supporter[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm