Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari confirms the insistence of the Iraqi people to preserve its unity, the liberation of the te

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari confirms the insistence of the Iraqi people to preserve its unity, the liberation of the te Empty Jaafari confirms the insistence of the Iraqi people to preserve its unity, the liberation of the te

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:49 am

Jaafari confirms the insistence of the Iraqi people to preserve its unity, the liberation of the territory Daash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the insistence of the Iraqi people to preserve its unity and the liberation of its territory from Daash terrorist gangs, despite the many challenges it faces. This came in a press conference held by al-Jaafari in Rabat with his Moroccan counterpart, Salaheddine Mezouar, he said it also noted that the two sides discussed a number of issues political, economic, security and cultural issues of common interest.for his part, Mezouar said his country will always remain beside Iraq "Safe uniform who will recover for the pride and dignity of his people and strong contribution in the process of building the Arab world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:59 pm