Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan's / balances News /: Abadi afraid of withdrawal of political support him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishan's / balances News /: Abadi afraid of withdrawal of political support him Empty Mishan's / balances News /: Abadi afraid of withdrawal of political support him

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 2:49 am

[ltr]Mishan's / balances News /: Abadi afraid of withdrawal of political support him[/ltr]

Since 01.03.2016 at 09:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Mishan al-Jubouri, Tuesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had concerns that the political blocs to withdraw its support to him, ruling on approval of those blocks and corrupt ministers accountable.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said L / balance News /, "The reason not to confront the corrupt ministers by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and not to exclude them from the government due to his fear of the political blocs to which he belongs these corrupt and withdraw his support of the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the trend towards Abadi solve all the joints of his government and replaced and left to face the corrupt judiciary," calling the political blocs to "trend towards the step taken by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr claim the issue of their ministers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on all the political blocs Jubouri that "take the step cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in accounting corrupt ministers", ruling that "the consensus of the political blocs to hold accountable its ministers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for a cabinet reshuffle and a fundamental figures coming technocrats.[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:04 pm