Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic bloc Walid crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic bloc Walid crisis Empty Economic bloc Walid crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:58 am

Economic bloc Walid crisis

Author: Yasser incumbent

01/03/2016 0:00

Finally realizing businessmen of the importance of their bloc to unify their attitudes and requirements of their work except for the healing of the most prominent organizations representing them for the important meeting emerged about a preparatory committee in preparation for the declaration of an economic bloc unified management of the private sector affairs and unification of rhetoric in the international and domestic arenas.

Despite the delay in the formation bless this step , which we calling on her for some time now for quite some time, as a reminder to refer to columns publications on 17 and December 23 of 2014 and with a flurry ready Abadi to announce his program of government I mentioned therein to the golden opportunity that was granted to the private sector to Achtaarmen represented in legislative committees experienced among them, provided disarm the mantle of professional specialization and warned of Alana damned.

now that he 's necessary to return to the coalition of new Tnacht important organizations met and formed a committee and I repeat: beware of ego in order to go with efforts in vain and there is nothing in stripper bow to wait especially as the country is going through a critical stage for Athtml harassment and unfair competition but rather the need arises generally pause bold challenges.

economic crisis and are not financial only ridden in the country and here positions will appear highlights of his ability to withstand the challenge to lift the country from the ordeal, but as long as the private sector 's voice echo in the expression of these situations , but without ears by some short - sighted and inexperienced in risk potential , which has long warned it experts have warned of the dependence on oil revenues and here are the results led to the chaos and confusion of the processors.

today the country needs for its people more than ever, I find it a golden opportunity available to you to express Amkanatkm and abilities to withstand the brunt of the crisis and address, that circumstance It needs to tan in the confrontation in front of you an opportunity to invest developmental loans and take responsibility for its successful implementation to determine the starting crisis and then eliminate them gradually, pending initiatives to see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:46 pm