Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: amendments to the licensing rounds will be "partial" and "satisfactory"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: amendments to the licensing rounds will be "partial" and "satisfactory" Empty Parliamentary Oil: amendments to the licensing rounds will be "partial" and "satisfactory"

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:22 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Oil: amendments to the licensing rounds will be "partial" and "satisfactory"[/ltr]

Since 03/07/2016 13:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed to the parliamentary energy committee, on Monday, that the amendments, which will occur on the oil licensing "rounds partial" and did not include all of its provisions, stressing the need to be based on mutually satisfying.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member of the Erez Aadallah L / balance News / "The recent licensing rounds still at the disposal of the technical and legal committees at the Oil Ministry in order to be modified," he said, adding that "our committee to follow closely the progress of these works."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abdullah said that "amendments package on these tours will be partial and not any fundamental that they must do not include all of its clauses," stressing the need to "be those amendments satisfactory to both parties (the government and oil companies)."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abdullah said that "parliamentary our committee held a meeting" fruitful "with Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and discussed with him ways to make adjustments to the oil licensing rounds," likely "packaged and announced in the near future."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Referred to the parliamentary Committee on Oil and Energy had revealed earlier in the presence of close amended licenses will occur on the last rounds of oil. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:11 pm